Friday, September 2, 2016

My Social Medias!

YouTube! Facebook! Twitter! Instagram!
I have those guys! 
You probably already know that, but I wanted to make sure. I will be doing a lot of updates on these platforms for varies reasons.

For YouTube (WanderlustwithAlice), I will be uploading my travel vlogs and other travel related videos.

For Facebook (WanderwithAlice), I will be sharing links of blogposts or video uploads for both my beauty and travel channels.

For Twitter (WanderwithAlice), even though this gets updated automatically through instagram or youtube's automatic upload feature, I will be using this to tweet out, if I am in the area or something along those lines, (meet & greet anyone?)

For Instagram (WanderwithAlice), I will be uploading my pictures and short clips, of course. 

To be honest, the two social medias that I will be updating often will be YouTube and Instagram. Twitter, I never understood what it is all about...you can sort of do the same thing with instagram and Facebook...and Facebook...I just forget to update it, but I will be better at it, I promise! 

So those are my Social Medias...I do have a snapchat...but I don't understand that either, so I am not going to use it. That's too many platforms to keep up with, and I think these four are good enough.

So why am I sharing this all with you? To ask you to go follow me on all those platforms of course! Well...I would love it if you do!  If this is the first post of me that you ran into, and you wonder who the heck I am to ask you to follow me on all these social medias, like I am someone special,  here's my Intro Post, and hopefully that will clear some questions up!

See you all in my next post!
Happy Wandering! Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment