Wednesday, November 30, 2016

[Photo Gallery] California's Pescadero State Beach

Welcome to the mile-long sandy beach of Pescadero State Beach...a beach that was introduced to me by one of my best friend, which happens to be his favorite, which is why we try to come here at least once a year.

Please enjoy a few pictures I took of this gorgeous place! More pictures will be uploaded in the future since this will not be the last time I visit.


Pescadero means "the place to fish" in Spanish,
which explains why I saw quite a few people fishing that day.


There were plenty of drift wood laying about, which is why you will see a lot of forts built along the sand dunes. Some of these forts are quite spacious inside. We were able to fit all three of us in this one!

This small sandy path along the cliffs will take you to Pescadero's neighboring beaches. However, you can only access this path during low tide.

The wall of the sand cove with visitors' initials engraved on it. The cove separates the north and south ends of the beach. The south side is a bit longer than the smaller north end.

One of my favorite pictures I took that day of father and daughter. I love the fact that my camera focused on their different sized sand buckets.

To read more about California's Pescadero Beach, please click on the link provided!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Click, to learn more about California Beaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment